Friday, July 6, 2012

Want Of The Week

Since I'm obsessed with finding all sorts of girlie goodies online (most of this is done when I should be working...shhh, don't tell my boss!) I've decided to start posting a "Want Of The Week". Hopefully this will keep me disciplined enough to start blogging more than twice a year (okay, fine...my track record is actually much less frequent, if you can believe that...DON'T JUDGE!!!) as well as provide me an outlet for channeling my self-actualization. Now, without further ado (and to prevent the words from getting much bigger...exactly how many syllables are in "self-actualization"?)... the debut of WOTW!!!
Now let me preface by saying that I love Love LOVE my current KitchenAid in brushed dark grey. But sometimes he gets lonely. Enter the KitchenAid Artisan Susan G. Koman Stand Mixer in Raspberry Ice. She's beautiful. She's functional. She's $400. She *will* be mine. And when she is, be ready for cupcakes. Lots and lots of sweet creamy gorgeous fluffy cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment