Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Confession...

With The Cowboy working, house clean, and laundry done, I had quite the idle time on my hands this past weekend. So what better to do than thrift? Now, I have a confession to make. And don't judge me, okay? Here goes...I actually haven't been to a thrift store since high school. I know!!!! So far all of my Pyrex finds have been from antique stores (not bad when there are sales!), Craigslist, and eBay. Is that cheating? I'm not sure, but if this maiden thrifting voyage was any indication of things to come, this may be the way to go! I went to exactly one place and found my prize for the day...a 2 1/2 quart yellow square hostess dish WITH lid! This thing is absolutely flawless, like it's never even been used. The color is still nice and vibrant (although tough to tell from this horrible pic...anyone have suggestions on a good camera?). Not too shabby for $5.00, if I do say so myself. And I do...since I'm the one writing this. So there. Anyway...wheeee! Hopefully the next adventure is this fruitful!

1 comment: